That my kids will be as cute and awesome as my niece and nephew.
Do you get lost in mine?
My absolute favorite, Vanilla & Anise. Makes me want to eat myself I smell so delicious. I have had my bottle for almost two years, and it’s slowly meeting its death. I try to use it sparingly, bu- what? Sparingly? Are you kidding me? I am totally lying to you. I use it every single day, and it’s hard not to spray every room I go into or every pillow I own. Or every neighbor I see.
I swear…I don’t know if this kid is the biggest moron, or his friends are just brilliant. But thank you for the laugh Dooce® and thank you for sharing this!!!!
I have more than TWO grey hairs. EEP!!!!!
A Giants fan, a Padres fan, and a Dodgers fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The Padres fan insists he’s the most loyal. “This is for San Diego,” he yells and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone the Giants fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, “this is for the Giants” and pushes the Dodgers fan off the mountain.
Reading this month’s Glamour and at the end of the magazine, I come across 12 Things Every Woman Deserves in Life…Totally makes me smile, and I think that every female needs to remember these little tidbits when they are feeling a little bit down.
(list by Kimberly Bonnell & Pamela Redmond Satran)
1) A statement bag, even if the statement is “Who cares about statement bags?”
2) A Teen Mom marathon the day you’re home with a fever.
3) At least one person you can call at 3:28 AM.
I’m sure there a few people who will let that slide, but will my call actually wake them up?
4) More than one square foot of space on any form of public transportation.
5) Love you can feel, even from 1,000 miles away.
This I sometimes take advantage of, but I am so grateful for my family, friends and boyfriend. They ALWAYS love me. Even when they hate me 🙂
6) A few days a year filled with flip-flops, tropical sunsets and the sound of steel drums.
I dream of having this 365 days a year!
7) Fresh flowers once a week. Self-picked dandelions count.
My old roommate and I used to do this. I miss it.
8) The shinier hair, thicker lashes or plumper lips you just shelled out $12.99 for.
9) Orgasms on demand, sans or avec partner.
10) A say in whether and when you become a mother.
11) One pet (yours or someone else’s) sho has a special thing for your lap.
I can’t wait for the day I can have a puppy or kittens!!!!
12) A truly excellent profile picture.
ALL of my profile photos are excellent!